Community Presbyterian Church is highly active locally and globally.
Local Missions include:
- Community Presbyterian Preschool has a half day early childhood educational program.
- Each winter (Nov.-March) during the first weekend of the month , we go to serve the homeless in Hampton at a church center. We provide them a nutritious dinner, they have a place to sleep, and a hot breakfast.
- On the third Saturday of each month, we provide bag lunches for the low income housing in Hampton.
- Financially, we support the larger Presbyterian church with an undesignated monthly gift.
- We open our doors for local community programs such as Narcotics Anonymous and MOPS (Mothers’ of Pre Schoolers)
- Financially, we support Hampton Ecumenical Lodging & Provisions (HELP) with a monthly donation.
Presbyterian Women (PW) is an independent organization within the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) of more than 300,000 women. The programming and resource options for the organization offer a variety of ways for women to live out their faith in an inclusive, caring community.
Our women support all activities within the church as well as doing outreach programs. Presbyterian Women offer the women of the church meaningful ways to live out their faith in the midst of a caring community of women. For over 200 years , Presbyterian women’s groups have strengthened the Presbyterian Church and played a major role in sharing the good news of Jesus Christ and witnessing to the promise of God’s kingdom.
More about the Presbyterian Women here.